This course helps you to understand high availability clustering by providing a strong concept and hands-on experience with Pacemaker and Corosync components of Red Hat / CentOS Enterprise High Availability Cluster.
Also it is introducing you to other technologies, like ZFS storage, Advanced LVM and Global File System GFS2 to build more reliable environment for business.
Linux High Availability Clustering course gives a complete explanation about the functionality of every component in Cluster, and how these components work together.
It gives detailed steps of how to install cluster software packages, how to configure, administrate and troubleshoot High Availability Cluster, so it is preferred and directed to system administrators (RHCSA & RHCE ) who want to prepare for redhat high availabilty cluster exam RH436
What are the requirements?
- Little experience in Linux
- Centos 7 DVD
What am I going to get from this course?
- At the end of this course students should be able to install, configure, administrate and troubleshoot Red Hat, Cent OS 7 High Avaiability Cluster
- At the end of this course you will be well perpared to have RH436 High availability cluster exam
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for Linux administrators who want a detailed, step-by-step guide to setting up a high-availability Linux 7 cluster
- This course is for system administrators who want to have technical skills necessary to administrate and maintain Linux 7 cluster existing in their environment
- This course is for system administrators who want to have RH436 High availability cluster exam and looking forwad to complete their path of Red Hat Architect certification
|Section 1: Introduction To The Course|
|Quiz 1||1 question|
|Section 2: Cluster Installation|
|Quiz 2||1 question|
|Section 3: Cluster membership & Quorum|
Quourm Options Summary
|Quiz 3||1 question|
|Section 4: Cluster Fencing|
|Quiz 4||1 question|
|Section 5: Storage Connectivity|
|Quiz 5||1 question|
|Section 6: Cluster Resources|
|Quiz 6||1 question|
|Section 7: Troubleshooting|
|Quiz 7||1 question|
|Section 8: Congratulations For Completing The Course|